CR Morrow is a privately owned business established in 1952. The company has grown into a multi-franchise company specialising in selling new & used cars, agricultural machinery as well as providing after sales support and servicing in Newry, County Down.
The company is looking to recruit a highly motivated, commercially focused, Financial Accountant to support the commercial and operational business requirements on a day to day basis in line with the internal financial control process.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, this is a superb opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking to make the next step in their career. This is the perfect time to join a dynamic and progressive company with ambitious growth aspirations.
· Assessing and monitoring budgetary controls.
· Management of all financial reporting systems and delivery of monthly management figures.
· Preparation of/Assistance with annual statutory accounts.
· Oversight on payroll, pension and VAT compliance.
· Deliver operational efficiencies and identify profit enhancement opportunities.
· Assist in strategic decision making
Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Minimum of three years post qualification experience, preferably in the motor industry (but not essential)
Excellent communication and people skills
To apply send your C.V to email@example.com or upload via website.
CR Morrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.