Winter is coming – but are you ready for it?
Bring your Vauxhall to us for a full 25⁃point vehicle check.* We’ll check everything from lights and electrics to brakes, and even top-up your fluids.
Our Vauxhall trained technicians know your vehicle inside out, so you know you have made the right choice bringing your Vauxhall to us.
It costs just £25, and as a thank you, choose one of these treats on us:
•£20 M&S Dine In e-Gift Card
•Rakuten TV – 6-movie rental
So for complete peace of mind over the winter months, take advantage of this offer. Contact our Vauxhall Service Department on 028 3083 0525.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The Vauxhall 25-Point Check is a visual vehicle inspection only. Any recommendations made are not legally binding and the vehicle driver remains responsible for the roadworthiness of his/her vehicle, and for any related offence.
2. If you choose not to have any remedial work done, we may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
3. Checks are subject to availability.
4. Top-up quantity of coolant, brake fluid, screen wash and engine oil is limited to a maximum of ½ litre per fluid. Additional quantities will be advised and with customer consent, charged accordingly.
5. RRP of Vauxhall 25-Point Check and Treat is £25. Retail customers only. Vauxhall vehicles only.
6. This offer is only valid for Vauxhall 25-Point Checks booked online, directly with Vauxhall or through participating Vauxhall Retailers.
7. The Vauxhall 25-Point Check must be completed within the stipulated Offer period. Vauxhall 25-Point Checks completed outside this period may be subject to receiving alternative Treats.
8. Once the Vauxhall 25-Point Check is complete, you will be eligible for one of 4 Treats: £20 Domino’s eCode, £20 M&S Dining Voucher, 6 Free Movie Rentals with Rakuten TV or a Vauxhall Touring Kit. You will receive details on how to choose your gift via email within 5 working days of the Vauxhall Check completion.
9. Treats will be subject to the terms and conditions of the partnering entity. Treats do not have to be redeemed or accepted.
10. Vauxhall accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of independent third parties involved in supplying or providing the Treats or any elements of the Treats available.
11. Events may occur that render this offer itself (or elements of it) impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Vauxhall, and the vehicle driver agrees that no liability shall be attached to Vauxhall as a result thereof.
12. You will receive an email within 7 days of choosing your gift, to let you know it's on its way.
13. This promotion is operated in conjunction with The Marketing Lounge Partnership Ltd (MLP). Company number 06467245, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
14. Participating Retailers only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, excluding the redemption of Vauxhall Service Club vouchers. No cash alternative available.
15. As part of this offer, Vauxhall and MLP will collect personal information from you. Your personal details will be processed by Vauxhall, MLP and Stericycle Expert Solutions for the purposes of the administration of this offer only. Any processing of your personal information will be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your personal information will be kept for up to one (1) year after the closing date and then will be securely disposed of. You can find out more about how they will each process your personal data and your rights in relation to your personal data by visiting their privacy policies at www.vauxhall.co.uk/tools/privacy-policy,http://www.srcl.com/privacy-policy/ and http://mlp.agency/privacy/
16. Offer ends 30th March 2019.
17. Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any point in time.
18. This offer is provided by Vauxhall Motors Limited, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT.
Rakuten TV Terms & Conditions
1. The voucher code is valid for £21 credit (2100 Rakuten Super Points) (RSP), which can be used on 6 standard definition movie rentals up to £3.5 each (350 Super Points) in Rakuten TV or in any other RSP enabled Rakuten services.
2. Visit https://welcome.rakuten.tv/vauxhall to redeem your voucher code, you will be credited automatically 2100 RSP in your Rakuten TV account once the code is redeemed.
3. If you choose to use your 2100 points on a movie over £3.50 (350 Super Points), it would just be deducted from your total points, for example: movie is £5.99 (599 Super Points), would leave you with £15.01 (1501 Super Points).
4. Code expires 31.06.19 at 23.59 and for UK residents only. Once the voucher code has been banked on the Rakuten platform must be redeemed within 90 days or it will become invalid.
5. The offer gives you the right to watch the movie for up to 48 hours after redeeming the code.
6. In the first instance, if you have not used the Rakuten platform before, you will be required to register with a valid email address and password.
7. Once the code is redeemed, you can watch the movie online or in any Rakuten Tv APP across all supported devices: Smart TVs, consoles, (Xbox One and Xbox 360), tablets & smartphones (IOS, Android). Just log in with your Rakuten TV user ID and password. You can check the list of available devices here.
8. Please keep codes in a safe place, they are not redeemable if they are lost or stolen.
9. For any queries or usage issues please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
M&S Dining eGift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Gift cards and E gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including Outlets but excluding BP stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
2. Gift cards and E gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to Go, personalised cards or M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or E gift card.
3. Gift cards and E gift cards, or a combination of, are restricted to a maximum of five that can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
4. Gift cards and E gift cards are valid for the period which is the later of (i) 24 months from the date of issue, or (ii) 24 months from the date of the last transaction. After the expiry of this period any remaining balance will be cancelled. Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for Eire (mobile rates may vary).
5. If any item purchased with a gift card or E gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
6. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card or E gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
7. Gift cards and E gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
8. Gift cards and E gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
9. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.