CR Morrow Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If we propose a significant change we will notify you by email and will otherwise post an alert that our policy has changed on our website.
CR Morrow Ltd is responsible for ensuring that the personal data we collect is processed in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
CR Morrow is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) under number Z1282985.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU;
- Contact information including email address & telephone number;
- Geographic information such as address and postcode;
- Vehicle information such as registration number;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Any other information relevant to your enquiry which you choose to provide.
- Your bank details or credit/debit card details;
- Your contact preferences;
- Information about the vehicles, products and or services that you are interested in;
- Information about your circumstances including information about any existing vehicles owned, requirements for a new vehicle and how the vehicle would be funded;
- Call recordings and images taken from CCTV systems that are used on our premises.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We only use the personal information that you supply to us for the following purposes;
- To respond to and fulfil a request you make to us through this website or otherwise,
- e.g. for a brochure, to request a test drive, a vehicle valuation, to book a service or to provide you with information requested about our range of products and services.
- To contact you with information about other CR Morrow Ltd products and services if you wish for us to do so.
- We will only use your personal data to contact you for direct marketing purposes if you give us your consent to do so.
- To contact you if we experience problems in fulfilling one of your requests in a timely manner;
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you by providing the products and services you request from us.
- To resolve any complaints;
- To process payments and if necessary, collect payment arrears;
- To monitor, assess and improve the level of customer service we provide;
- To repair and improve this website or ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner;
- As part of our efforts to keep this website safe and secure;
- To personalise our interactions with you;
- To detect or prevent unlawful, malicious or offensive activity;
- To contact you about safety or quality issues relating to your vehicle;
- To remind you about important service or MOT deadlines; and
- To comply with an order of a Court of Law of competent jurisdiction.
What legal basis do we rely on to process your information?
Data protection law sets out a number of conditions which organisations can rely on in order to lawfully handle personal information. The conditions we rely on are as follows: -
The law permits us to handle your personal information where necessary in our legitimate interests provided that this isn’t outweighed by your interests. Many of the purposes we handle your personal information, described above, fall into this category as they are essential activities which enable us to run our business efficiently and effectively for example, enabling us to use third party service providers and to monitor, review and improve the services we provide to you and your experience when you visit our website.
We also rely on the legitimate interests basis for processing to contact you to remind you about important safety and quality issues relating to your vehicle including to remind you about service and MOT due dates. This is important to help ensure that you comply with legal requirements and also maintain the quality of your vehicle. If you would prefer that we didn’t remind you of these dates, you can let us know anytime by contacting us.
We also rely on this processing ground to help us ensure that we communicate with you about products and services, that you are most likely to be interested in, and in the way that you are most likely to want to communicate with us. We may, if necessary, also use your information to defend our legal rights, to obtain legal advice, to monitor our premises and to manage any complaint that you might have. We ensure that your rights and interests are protected when we do this.Consent
We are permitted to use your personal data when you give us your consent for us to do so. We will only use your personal data to contact you for direct marketing purposes if you give us your consent to do so.
We will gather your consent by communicating the following statement to you in person or over the phone as part of our interaction with you. You will have the option to respond with a Yes or No answer to each;
“CR Morrow Ltd would like to contact you by email, phone, post and SMS to keep you informed about vehicle servicing, product renewals, our news, offers and events that we think may be of interest to you.Would you like to hear from us by:
SMS”Performance of a contract
Where you transact with us to buy vehicles or parts or to book a service or MOT, we will use your personal information so that we can fulfil our part of the contract e.g. to deliver the product to you, to take payment and to manage your order. Where we need personal data to perform our contract, if you do not provide it, we will not be able to provide the services to you.Required by law
We will, if required by law, disclose your personal information for example in response to a Court Order. We will disclose your personal information if requested by a law enforcement agency or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, non-compliance with of our Terms and conditions, or as otherwise permitted or required by law and consistent with legal requirements.WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Hyundai: https://www.hyundai.co.uk/legal/privacyService providers
As part of offering services to you we will share your personal information with third party partners of who provide services to us to help us run our business effectively. These include:-
- Couriers who help us deliver the products you order;
- IT service providers who help us manage our IT infrastructure;
- Finance companies where you want to obtain finance to facilitate your purchase;
- Debt collection agencies should there be an outstanding debt;
- Marketing agencies who work with us and our manufacturer partners to keep you informed;
- Aftercare services such as our warranty partners;
- Solicitors and Accident Repair Centres who work with us in relation to our Accident Management Services solution; and
- Social media companies who help us interact with you better.
We will always limit the personal information we share to that which is necessary to enable them to perform their services. We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of marketing without seeking prior consent.Where we will hold your information?
To help us provide you with information relating to products and services that we think you will be interested in your data may occasionally be processed and held by third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Whereas in the EU, we implement a high standard of data protection law, some parts of the world do not implement such stringent laws.Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information hold about you.HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will keep your personal information for as long as we need it to provide the services and products you request from us. We may also keep it to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve complaints and to enforce our rights. As a result, the length of time that we keep your information for will vary depending on the purposes for which we have it. In any event, we will review what information we need on an ongoing basis and will only retain it for the minimum amount of time that we need it.Your rights
New data protection laws also mean that you have a number of additional rights including the right access and change your information. The right to have your personal information erased or restricted, the right to have your personal information transferred either to you or a third party. Please be aware that these latter rights only apply in limited circumstances and therefore even if you do wish to exercise them, we may not always be required to comply.
Where processing is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at anytime. By way of example, you have the right to request that we dont send marketing material to you. You can also correct or amend your personal information.
You can exercise your rights that data privacy laws give you and control your personal information. Please contact us to request to;
- See your data - You can ask to see any personal information that we hold (known as a “subject access request”).
- Transfer your data - You can ask us to provide your data to a third party.
- Delete your data - You can ask us to delete the information we hold about you.
- Change your data - If we do hold information about you, you can also ask us to correct any mistakes.
- Marketing Preferences - you can tell us how you would like us to send you marketing information or ask us to stop marketing to you entirely.
To do this you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02830830525. You can also opt out of receiving marketing material at any time by ticking the unsubscribe option in any communication we send you.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
109 Millvale Road